Saturday, February 06, 2010

Use your bones like people do.

I am compiling a book of my comics that's going to be ready by March. And by that I mean, I am on the internet. Photoshop isn't much fun if you don't know how to use it very well. But this picture of a narwhal who molests children, courtesy of Look At This Fucking Hipster, is.

(At this point I'll pause to acknowledge that yes, I do know that 95% of my wardrobe is American Apparel deep V-necks and yes, I drank cheap tallboys at Mohawk last night.)

But back to what matters: I am compiling a book of my comics that's going to be ready by March.

2 comments:

Rachel F said...

I would like to preorder right now!

Amanda said...

after the free vodka was gone, cheap tall boys are the next best thing. Long live Lone Star and PBR! I just wish I'd been able to find you... although there was no way I was abandoning my spot :)