Monday, February 06, 2012

Nails Did

As you might've figured out by following the comics, I finished beauty school, became a certified manicurist, and am starting my own small business, glitterfying all you Austin fancy-pantses! Nails Y'all makes house calls, does nail parties (kiddos, too!), specializes in nail art, and provides excellent natural nail care. Aaaaand I do those great 2-week+ gel manicures that you've been hearing about. Tell your friends! Tell your neighbors! Tell your sorority sister/cocktail waitress/ER nurse/grandma/speed-walking partner/girl with the fly nails at the taco place! Tell them to check out the new Facebook page, give it a thumbs up, and email me at nailsyall@gmail.com to get fancy!

And hey guess what? Mention Jug Wine when you book your appointment to receive 10% off your service. It's comics for your fingertips.

And because you've been so patient, I'll do real comics soon, too.

No comments: