Friday, December 16, 2011

Remember when I went to beauty school??

OH MY GOD I am a manicurist now.


That was 5 1/2 months of straight cray-cray shit, y'all.





Like, bat-shit cray-cray. "The Maury Show" cray-cray. The saddest kind of cray-cray that initially is really funny but then when you're alone makes you realize that we as a civilization are on a runaway rollercoaster heading straight for hell.

BUT I AM DONE.


(Should you feel moved to get me a graduation gift, won't you consider these?)



I have finally--FINALLY--found a use for spending late nights hunched over my desk alone in my room with cramped hands and inky wrists for the last 15 years.


It also means that A.) now I have time to draw more comics, B.) now I have time to perform basic life functions such as sleeping and eating, ideally both in prone positions, and C.) now I have graduated from 19th grade!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congrats girl! I need to come visit you again soon - maybe before New Years? I have a wedding that night, and I might embarrass the bride if I come as I am.