Monday, December 07, 2009

picture-free zone

No comics, just a couple of links.

I am not getting married--Mom, I repeat: I am not getting married--but I LOVE LOVE LOVE OffBeat Bride. (If you love it so much, why don't you marry it?) When I do get married--which I'm not currently planning to do--I will be well-versed in creative, non-traditional, super-personal, way-fun ways to get hitched.

Similarly, I am not with child, but I am a fan of OffBeat Mama. Once or twice, a well-intentioned woman of "The Greatest Generation" has wondered how someone with tattoos and more than one hole in her ears could possibly be a fit mother. To them, I say, DON'T PUSH ME.

To continue on the path of "being a functional adult," I have made a video resume--a vesume, if you will--in the hopes of landing my dream job. I'm pretty sure it'll work.

On one final note, you best type "Kid Cudi" into your Pandora, if you know what's good for you.

No comments: